I have the Roland Sonic Cell as I mentioned before in a couple other posts. I think it is a winner and a keeper. Sorry Fran..

BTW Fran, you play more than 99 songs at a sitting? That must be some shin dig of a gig. An all nighter if you ask me.

FWIW, I recorded some sound files from my Sonic Cell PRO. There are over 70 sounds in the file below. They're mostly Acoustical sounds but there are some Synth and Vox sounds too. All the sounds are either from the Preset or GM2 soundset. Since recording these sounds I recently purchased the SRX-06 (Complete Orchestra) and also the SRX-10 (Big Brass) expansion cards. None of the sounds in the file are from the SRX cards though. On some of the sounds I added some effects like reverb, vibrato, etc. They start basically in alphabetical order i.e. Acoustic Bass and proceed through the alphabet from there. Not all are in alphabetical order though as you will see. At the end of the file I added an AC Piano song solo using the Sonic Cell's preset Studio Grand patch.

The .MP3 file is pretty hefty at 20.7MB and the running time is 16 min/23 sec. in total.

Sonic Cell Sounds

Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 10-15-2007).]