Hey Scott - sounds like you have the expertise I was hoping to find! Even though I'm now in my 50's, I can still play a tenor standing up for several hours without any problems.... I played a gig on Friday and then started the keyboard Saturday AM - next thing I knew my back was hurting. So I'm pretty sure you're right on the money. I noticed today that I had pain having my arms extended...

Sooo... I am going to reset my stand height and see if I can bring the board up to where I can sit upright - not sure how this will impact my screen on the 3K. I'll let you know - but I REALLY appreciate your response! I just took a Hydrocodone and 4 200 mg Motrin's! But I am getting better on my board! HA HA!

By the way, we are only 50 miles or so apart.. I live in Niceville. I would like to come to one of your gigs sometime..I can bring my sax along too!

Thanks again Scott for the GREAT advice - and I look forward to meeting you in person.... soon!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"