I hope someone who reads this may be able to offer me some advice. I started playing arrangers about 4 years ago. I love it! I am confident that (with more practice) I will be ready to start gigging w/my keys and/or my sax. OK - I have started to develop some pretty serious pain in my back right below the shoulder blades. It seems to "burn" when I am leaning over my PSR 3K with my arms extended. I have the 3K sitting on an adjustable stand (it's a QUIK-LOK double braced adjustable height).... I have the stand adjusted so I have to lean slightly forward over the keyboard, so I realize I'm "somewhat slouching"... However, to see the display on the 3K, I have to tower over it somehow...maybe I need a higher chair, I'm sitting on a regular piano bench right now...

Has anyone experienced this kind of ache from playing your boards? I must admit, on weekends, I play almost non-stop... but this weekend I had to take breaks today because my back is aching.

HELP! I don't want to play "less" and taking 4 MOTRIN's at a pop is not good for me either...

Thanks in advance to any and all who offer me some assistance! You guys are GREAT!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"