hehehe

Its funny everytime a new person to keep the mediastation dream alive because it still isn't more then a dream.

Mediastation was tucked away on a verry small spot and all they had where 2 moddels. they where next to a german piano selling firm (Where you see the hammond sign) and in the back ....yes back of wersi (who also where a lot smaller then their stand from a few yeaars ago)
A stable mediastion ready fer livegigging with styles and switching between vst isntruments on the fly is still a dream.

though they prommise a style tool that makes it easy to import any other style manufactorers style.

Like i say earlier, its a project not a musical instrument, that says it all.

And yes the piano sounds okay, but just not as good as the same piano samples sounded in the NI boot. Same goes for the B4 vst plugin. Now this can be a reason of amplification (which i hope) but could also be because of their DA conversion in the soundcard/DSP.

What many of the sofware gangs forget nowerdays that stabbillity is the number one quallity you want from your setup.

EDIT: did i say i saw the mediastation crash 4 times in the hour i was there, everytime when they switched programs. 2 of these crashess resulted in a hardware reboot.

[This message has been edited by Bachus (edited 04-17-2006).]

http://keyszone.boards.net