In nearly three years of gigging every day with the 3000, I've never had a failure of any kind. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find even a scratch on either of the 3000s I own. Please, no pissing contests!

The power supply permits a wide range of power input, 110 to 240-volts AC. While this covers most of the bases, there are countries that still run on DC power, others run on three phase, etc., therefore the most practical method of powering a keyboard sold worldwide is by using an independent, external source.

For those that wish to be innovative, take a close look a the back of the PSR-3000 and you'll find that just beneath the area where the Video Out, Foot Pedals, etc., connections are located, there is an open space that is indented. Your power supply will fit nicely in that area and can be anchored in place with a patch of Industrial Strength Velcro. Granted, it would be nice if you could fit the supply inside the keyboar's case, but this is a close second. And, I'm also confident you will be able to find a right-angle adapter plug that will allow you to leave it plugged in place at all times, even while being transported in your gig bag. You CANNOT leave the regular plug in during transportation because it projects too far out the back and would be damaged.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)