I'm not whining about choice of gear Ian. I don't care if you perform with a Tyros II or a Casio lighted keyboard. I just think that given the choices out there and what all these pro arrangers are doing today, you have to be more reasonable in terms of weight.

I would have loved to have a Tyros 2 when I was giggin Ian. Try hauling around a Korg M1, Korg Trinity, Yamaha SY-77, electric guitar, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, a Pearl Drum set, and all the amps and fixins. I played multiple instruments man. I was always pulling this crap in and out of my van. I hated it man, but I loved the music.

That's why it's so hard for me to accept complaints about a keyboard that weighs 32 pounds that in essence replaces all the crap I used to haul around. What you guys have available today in the pro arranger world for the single musician is awesome. Everything a Tyros II can do for less than 35 pounds is amazing thing to me.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.