First of all apologies, as I'm working on my website and it does not have any music at present. I have purchased a Yamaha P60S piano. The keyboard mechanism, touch and feel is wonderful. It's many, many years since I played an acoustic piano weighted feel and glad to say I still am able to! This enables me, as a pianist, to phrase pieces, a far greater range of 'piano' and 'forte', grace notes and trills work properly, staccato works properly, you can play Chopin works (and others) as written over 7 octaves etc. I am enjoying the WK all the more now! I feel as though I am hardly moving my fingers playing it!! I don't sequence music myself, but I do really enjoy the way the WK reads your left hand and puts those great auto accompaniments in. It's just like working in a band where all the players are doing what you want them to! I like the tonewheel effects and use the modulation wheel to achieve the old 'Leslie' Chorale to Tremolo effect. I did find however that on a single manual board your left hand drowns out your right. So I now use the 'silent' left hand, i.e. 'fingered' setting. It enables a very enjoyable use of the tonewheel organ. Anyone thinking of buying a WK, just go ahead. I can assure you that I would not have bought a 'toy'. It is a musicians instrument.