I like my MZ2000 for a lot of reasons, especially the sequencer and pattern sequencer functions. What I don't like about this board is that your user songs are not saved as midi files. Therefore, without sending the data from the accomp parts to an external sequencer, there is no way to edit them. How dumb is that? I don't understand why Casio didn't include a function so that each part of a recorded accomp sequence coluld have saved in a seperate midi channel for editing. Oh sure, I can send the accomp out to an external sequencer and edit it, but when I return it to the MZ, all of the instruments are read as GM 1-127 and most of them don't match what I originally used. All of the other mixer and effect settings are incorrect as well. For someone who uses the board primarily for composing, this is very poor. It takes me way too much time to reset all of that stuff. It's too bad, because the song to pattern functions and the other sequencer functions are excellent and far better than the ones on my PSR740. The patterns are good as well and the sounds are for the most part very good as well. But, because of the problem I mentioned above, at times, I am somewhat sorry that I bought this board.
Al M

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 03-23-2001).]