Trident,
The house is coming along great and so is the studio. I've decided to replace all the drywall in that room and re-insulate, plus put new carpeting down. Kind of a mess at the moment I'm still up in the air about what boards I'm going to get. I was going to get the Alesis Fusion Synth and a good arranger. However the OS is questionable on the new Fusion and I've read some horror stories about it. As far as arranger...., not sure. Possibly Tyros 1. The only board I'm sure of at the moment is upgrading my WK-3500 to the WK-3700.

Owning a home is great! It has its minor fixes here and there. Of course to be expected with a house over 40 years old. The only thing I fear is the heating bill this winter (my state is listed as one of the highest in the US in natural gas prices).

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 11-10-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.