It looks like you have installed the 'KX' drivers. I had lots of trouble with those drivers. You need to completely remove all the 'soundblaster' program, before you can get a 'good', working load. Also, there are different versions, for the different 'Windows' program you are using. The correct input driver is the 'kX uart kX Generic[D 400]'. If it isn't working...you may have to 'clean off the kX drivers', and reloads them.

It sounds like your basic problem remains, that you cann't get the 'Casio midi out' to work. To test the Casio, you could try connecting the 'Casio midi output jack' to another keyboard's 'midi input'...and see if it will make the other keyboard work (play the notes...as you play them on the Casio). That would tell you for sure that the Casio output jack is working. Next, I would try a different keyboard...connected to your same computer (using the same midi cables). This will tell you if the trouble is the computer settings, or midi cables. Finally, try your Casio with another computer (that is properly working with another midi keyboard). If it works, then try YOUR midi cables with the other computer. If it STILL works...you have a problem with your computer setup, for sure

You wrote: "With the same cable situation, my master keyboard has work perferctly."

Do you still have that keyboard...to try out your current computer setup? It would help to know if that keyboard works ...now.

[This message has been edited by Jim Wintringham (edited 11-07-2004).]