I have just enjoyed listening to each musicians flavor. I have no opinion!

Maybe the American Idols show has it down best. We may need a SIMON account created to which all members can critique a work if a musician asks. The SIMON account would have no members name attached to it. So, no hurt feelings. While we all laugh at that show, its judges etc. it has a worth to build and refine a performer. The singers stand in front of AMERICA on national TV and take the heat and comments to improve their performances and it appears to work well. Humility is a vertue! I know if I performed for my living, I would want to KNOW if I had issues that could be corrected to improve my performances and make more money!

I am not a performer and my love for music and keyboards does not make me a musician. I would NEVER critique someone's work. However, as part of the audience I can say which one I like and which one I do not care for and why.

No one here should be offended in any way shape or form by comments about their work as long as the comments are done tastefully and not in the SIMONS rude way!

Thanks,

-Linda