Big Red,
I'm sure there is signal loss in streaming audio through the internet, and that may be why the vocals may seem less than stellar to some. However, I've owned every major brand harmonizer since they became affordable (I passed on the original Eventide in the 70's for a couple of grand, thank you very much!)and I can state for the record that the Korg iH remains somewhere in the middle of the pack. It was not the worst of the bunch, but even early Digitech units had a more natural sound. The newest models, including the entire TC lineup are so much better in terms of natural sound, clarity and vocal tracking.

I'm sure you have a comfort factor with your own setup, and the iH gives you what you want, but I suggest that you audition a newer model for yourself ..... NOT an internet demo - try the REAL thing. It makes a difference. I have an older TC model than Terry does, and I think mine sounds better than what I heard in the demos. It's all based on opinion, pc speakers, bandwith, khz quality etc ..... it's not fair to judge a piece of gear unless you try it your self.

With my voice, my mic and my speakers ...... I'll stack up the gear I use to anything I've heard on the net to date. I especially was dissapointed with the Roland Discovery5 demo. I thought the vocals were horrible, but again, that's due to many variables. I'd love to hear it in person, but till I do ..... I'm unimpressed.

Go try the new TC stuff, or the latest DigitechVR ...... There really IS a difference over the technology that was in place when the iH was made. Give a listen.