Alex,

I was hoping that I could get you to put a little finer point on this topic, for those considering buying a G-70.
I have read all the posts and the varied comments and opinions. I undertand exactly what you are talking about. However my question relates more to the G-1000 and your ability to use that keyboard. Does the G-1000 not have OTS? or is it that the G-1000 doesn't revert back to inteligent play when you select the OTS? Forgive me as I am not familiar with the OS of these particular keyboards. (but I do want to understand)
I realize that the G-70 is overiding your global setting of Piano Chord Mode for arranger playing. This is what I understand to be the major glich. It is implementing a mode of operation that is not supposed to be saved in the OTS. Which begs the question, why has Intelegent Play been arbitrarily programmed into OTS. ...I GET IT!...

What I don't get is the undeniable amount of angst that others feel about your comment relating to this problem.

Now if the G-1000 does the exact same thing as the G-70...Thats a whole different ballgame. But you did mention that you bought the G-70 for its OTS. Which led me to believe that the G-1000 did not have the OTS.

Maybe you could help me and others understand a little better the difference that you have in the two keyboards as it relates to the OTS or lack thereof.

Regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts