Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Scott I believe you mentioned you played the newest OS 1.10...Don't confuse this with Version 2

Fran, you're right. I stand corrected. I played it with version 1.10. I look forward to giving the G70 'another chance' with version 2 now. Curious though, in addition to hopefully correcting the overly bathed in reverb sound, does/can version 2.0 improve the overly quantized (robotic sound) of the styles too?

Quote:
Likewise you did not like the G70 styles, and to me they are the best I have heard.

Fran, interesting you repeatly say this. Have you finally now 'actually played' and heard the G70 LIVE yourself now? The last I recall, you said you still haven't played it.

Quote:
All I can say is play the "toy like" keys, the thin over hyped sounds and you guys can look at all the drum symbols near the keys to inspire your music...You guys are way off base.

Sounds like we got a REAL Roland vs Yamaha War going on here.

Quote:
Don't presuade someone that may be interested in a G70...to not even try one.

Don't rely on me for heaven sakes. I also remember to add to my comments that they are only my personal opinion. I've ALWAYS advocated EVERYONE here to to play, listen, and decide for themselves with their OWN EARS! I can't help that so many people here (as evidenced by the number of Yamaha keyboard enthusiasts here) have come to the 'same conclusion' as mine. - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 10-14-2005).]