At Yamaha egroups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yamaha-psr-styles/files/
I have all of the styles that the CVP209 has that the PSR2000 doesn't have complete with the original OTS settings plus the styles on the PSR2000 owners disk with OTS. There are some awesome styles with some finely mixed OTS settings.
If you don't belong to the Yahoo egroup you should join.
I heard that Yamaha asked someone to pull some similar styles off of the website for copyright infrictions. I'm not sure if this is official Yamaha policy or what.
I suppose if Yamaha really doesn't want these styles shared they will demand that the host of the website pull them.
I think it's incredible what this keyboard can do, and adding these CVP209 styles, I have (at my count) 299 professionally mixed styles with OTS plus all the distinct styles from the PSR 740 plus favorite converted styles from the X1 and other keyboards. Too bad I have to keep almost all of these styles on floppies. But the PSR2000 loads floppy styles so quickly, that it really isn't that bad.
Yamaha really did their homework with this one. Some of the styles are just stunning. Yes, there are a few bugs, some mediocre sounds, and some limitations and inconveniences. But I'm really really getting into this keyboard. That's all I can say.