Since there is no news from Roland on the arranger business, even on the Musik Messe, I have decided to turn to other brands. As a big Roland fan this really hurts, but I can see no other options, and Ï'm really disappointed about Roland's lack of information on this issue. At the moment I'm gathering information about the Tyros and the Genesys, and I find them both very interesting.

To the point: I just downloaded the video from the NAMM 2002 show (see the topic "Generalmusic Genesys Video), and I really like what I hear. The problem is that the video has really bad sound quality, and I fell that we don't get to hear what this board really is good for. Also, none of the demo songs I have found on the internet (included the ones on Generalmusic's site) show us much of the "Real sounds".

Anybody out there who have good songs from the Genesys? I would really appreciate if someone could make them available for download.

If you people from Generalmusic is reading this, you should really use some efforts to bring us high-quality demos, which shows us the full potential of the keyboard. Many of us are using the internet sources when we make up our decision of what keyboard to buy, and good demo songs are really important for us.