Thank you Brian & Mike. I, too, find the fake book listing in the Music Finder a very convenient means of going from song to song. However, a word of warning to players who have not had much experience with mfd files. If you have made changes to your Music Finder data, be sure to make a COPY of that file to a floppy disk so you do not lose any of the editing you have already done. Loading a new file with REPLACE will, indeed replace that file, so be sure you have a backup. One other note for CVP owners -- to use these files in a CVP, you will have to run them through one of the utilities to convert the PSR MFD to a CVP MFD (each keyboard has different style numbers -- and a different header record). I'm doing some testing now, but I believe I will have to put a "CVP" format file up on the site as well as the PSR format files. When the Tyros conversion software is ready, I'll put up a separate "TYROS" format MFD.

(Of course, this may depend on whether I get my #@#$%$ computer working right again. Suddenly, today, it refuses to get out of 16-color 640x480 mode. I don't have a clue what the problem is. All other aspects seem to be working OK. I think it will be easier to simply get a new computer then it will be to spend days trying to hunt down this problem or be without a computer for weeks while it is sitting in some repair shop. It's time for an upgrade any way!)