You guys are all wrong. NO one piece is heavier than one Barbetta is.
The tower breaks down into 2 pieces, at about 16lbs each. EZ to carry both with one hand. (Nice carry bags with well placed handles too)

The pedestal is 34 lbs and is balanced perfectly to grab with one hand and keep your arm fully extended in transit.

The woofer is under 30lbs, I think, but it's really teeny, tiny compared to everything out there.

The beauty of this is that it has no speaker wires to connect. You lay the pedetal on the floor - stick the bottom 1/2 of the tower into a slot - slide the top 1/2 into the locking channel, and bang ! It's set up. Maybe 45 seconds? One cable to the woofer - one to the remote and one into the wall. Maybe add another 45 seconds..... so that's under 2 minutes to set up a 750 watt system that will cover a room of 300 people, and not annoy any of them with exsessive volume or harsh progection characteristics.

Breakdown is a snap. Take the tower apart, put each piece in it's case. Put the pedestal in it's case and load the car.
The woofer doesn't come with a case, but it's made of scratch resistant material and should hold up pretty well. I'll probably have a vinyl cover made just for foul weather. I hate to unload in the rain or snow.

Believe me ..... so far, there are no down sides to this setup. I'm actually teasing my brain into thinking about a second tower for those really large venues where I might beifit from a stereo spread, but I still have my doubts about possible cancellation. The jury is still out on that one.

I did acoffee house tonight with it on acoustic guitar, and it was beautiful. Unobtrusive, clear even volume with sizzling highs and full, rich bass. Ask Fran - he was there !