Hi there Frank,

Thank your for your constructive response. I think the issues here are somewhat different. To acertain exactly what the argument is about, I think you may of been referencing both the keyboards design, as therefore perhaps there would be areas to which PSRs could benefit over other keyboards, if it works well for you then you can sacrifice one thing to gain another. But when your talking about sound quality and style arrangements, then the question arises as to where the comparison ends, as the X1 wins and should win every time. Technical issues are another matter which is the fault of the company, and depending on how this defect could hinder your music depends on the balance on what you are going to use it for, eg, home recording, pleasurable use or gigging.

I am sure you are probably 20 times more experienced than me in playing keyboards, my profession is in IT being a computer manager, I am not a professional musician but like all my family (in which both my uncle and father being professionals and have also made records and play in bands), music is a great love of mine so I enjoy playing and on occasions attending giggs with my father.

You must of had a bad experience with the X1, like I did at first with my X1 going wrong 3 times before I got a fully working one. But i never once questioned its sound and I truely believe it to be the most superior 'sounding' instrument at the moment from all that ive played on and heard.

Danny (UK)