HI ALL...
first i wanna say that the pa80 is a good sounding KB.But the features is not so good like sampling.yes you can load Triton sounds but you cant load multi samples in sample memory.Like Akai/Kurzweil/Roland or KORG Cd roms.There is no USB/Digital in out.Its 2002 right???
We all waited 3.00 & from the begining they said it would be able to load multi samples.
no!!!it can only sample drum kit samples to drum kit sesion.I hope there will be a new 3.05 out soon there we can load multi samples.I would be heapy if someone could say i,m wrong.Is there any one.(Planing to by a 80 anyway!!!
I also hpe that you guys out there can look at the WK 8 SE From GEM.Not so good sounds but you can sample(Stereo) SCSI, VHarm, Translate samples, Edit sounds & Styles,Drumkits,Ewen the oriental, ( You Can,t do that on Pro/Psr 9000 series!!!), Just look at the Functions on WK???The futures is just the best on a KB ever.The KORG & others must buy a Gem and learn from chader.By the way where is the mem card,s to pa 80???You can,t find them on other electronic stores.Korg may be wanna make even moore mony by selling self???
Hapy New Year all out there.
Timor Sakka Global Music Sweden....
Sory My ENG.....

[This message has been edited by *Messenger* (edited 12-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by *Messenger* (edited 12-15-2001).]