Nick,

See what I've been telling you about the build quality of a pro synth (like your Motif XS) compared to the build quality of Yamaha's Pro Arranger Tyros II..??? It's like night and day!

It really irks me to be honest. Look at the difference in build quality Nick between the two, then look at the difference in price--it just becomes harder to justify Yamaha's VERY high price tag on their Pro Arrangers when you campare the "physical quality" of them to other makers.

When I demoed the T2.., I honestly liked what I heard, but man I just couldn't get passed that cheap plastic construction of that keyboard. Plus that big old $3,500 price tag--in bold RED numbers right in front of me was hard to swallow.

I was just baffled because the key action was so damn sweet, but every time I pressed a button it was just blahhhhh.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.