Hi Rikki

I really appreciate your help. I am liking all of the programs I am trying now more and more. I suspect that a lot more can be done with OMB, but, I have to admit that I am liking Jammer Live and Live-Styler more and more all the time. Why? Probably because they are set up to look and operate pretty much like a virtual arranger keyboard control panel.

But, I'm going to take my time and play around with all 3 of them. They each seem to have their "issues."

What I am really looking forward to is to figure out how to get Hypercanvas to work in the styles and right hand voices. Right now it looks like gruelling work for me because I am starting from scratch not really knowing what I'm doing or understanding the terms.

The other thing is I need to figure out how to get my Tyros to work as the controller keyboard. I have succeeded doing that once using Jammer Live. But that is because it is just like an arranger kb control panel. I haven't read any directions on how to use it. I've spent the least amount of time using it out of the 3, yet I can just sit down and do it. Maybe that alone should be telling me something for what direction to take.

Well, see you later.

Scott