Hi Scott,
OMB does scroll thru while you play your style. It doesn't appear to take into account repeats. I just scanned in one of my easy play pieces of sheet music which doesn't have any repeats ( unlike Waltzing Matilda Demo in OMB).
Actually it does quite a good job. Best part is, sheet music is saved as part of a Preset ( I think it's called a Registration in a PSR keyboard). A preset includes the following functions for a song, the style, tempo, instruments , sheet music ( score )etc. and you can controll the scroll speed .

You can add additional pages to the score using MS Paint. So maybe one way around repeats would be to duplicate the score. You can erase words using ms paint. Not a terrific solution but?

Busker on the other hand takes into account repeats etc. Problem is you can't use a scanned score or midifile. You actually have to type the notes, chords & words in. It then plays it back as a song and scrolls through.

Both programs are different . OMB , you play styles in realtime as the score scrolls thru.

Busker, it plays the song using PSR/omb styles, the only part you could play would be melody & left hand pad. It's more like playing along to a midifile as it scrolls through.There is an option for using an arranger keyboard, but as I don't own one, I don't have a clue what this function does.

I had trouble remembering how to access the score etc as I hadn't thought to use the function.
ON Voice page press Start
Press " Backspace" on computer keyboard
Locate Score for " Waltzing Matilda " and press " V " on computer keyboard.
Then start to play the style.

To setup a Preset, instead of pressing "V" click the Right Mouse Button.

Make sure under OMB Settings, User Interface, you're using window PC 2.

best wishes
Rikki

p.s.
happy you brought up the subject, I'm off to scan some more of my sheet music.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022