I had heartburn since 1980. I ate rolaids for years. I have no ulcers but a very active acid producing stomach and acid reflux. I started with Zantac. It worked. So did Pepcid and Tagament. Then maybe 10 years or so ago I discovered Prilosec. $2.90 each at that time.

Then I met someone who could get them for me from Mexico for 8 cent a pill. Been eating them ever since. I can eat anything. My local druggist told me that Nexium is the same identical medicine with an added insignificant ingredient to keep it on prescription so they can keep the price up.

You can now get Prilosec for 50 cents on sale with coupons over the counter at any food store with a pharmacy, but I'm going to stick with the 8 cent Prilosec from Mexico. One in the morning and one in the evening. I can't go without them.

You should all be taking Saw Palmetta for your prostate also. My eurologist even recommended that to me.

Ask Posse if I know how to get rid of Athelete's Foot! Ha! Ha!

I may go to Medical School yet. There's still not a whole lot happening in the OMB business in Western Colorado.