For those who don't know, the 200 is computer dependent. The 300 will print directly from a memory chip from a digital camera without a computer. The price difference is LOW.
I have considered doing the following at my karaoke shows (which makes up the bulk of my business): record someone singing at a show, take a snapshot of them while they are doing it, sell them a CD for say $10 with their song and a picture of them printed in full color right on the CD.
For now, I am recording all the songs that are sung at a show and making a single CD (a lot less work) usu 20, and putting a pic of the bar on it. i sell it to the bar for $7 and they sell them for $10.
My first stab, they have sold 7 of the 15 i made. so ive covered my costs and its good PR and fun.
I suggest that you sell the CDs to the bar first and offer to buy them back if they don't sell for the same price. That way you aren't responsible if they get stolen or given away.
I do think that for a OMB, you would sell more CDs if they had color printing on them. Also, discmakers.com sells a cool cardboard display that hold CDs pretty cheap.