Thanks for the replies...called Manny's and Sam Ash today. Sam Ash said they do have a PSR9000 on display, but little else on the high end range.. Also told me they no longer carry the EM2000 and that it was discontinued ( which I had heard before ). 8th street music in Philly still has 'em though ( and a bunch of others too ). I find it incredible that in the biggest city in the US you can't find these boards.... Heck, I went to Scranton, Pa. today and Cossa's music had a G-1000 and I-30 on display... Better than anyplace in NY city it appears. . I would have liked to also have heard the PSR740 ( which I currently own ) thru the same amp as I heard the I-30 and G-1000 thru today, but as I arrived late in the afternoon I did not get a chance, as Cossa's closed at 5pm....After going to Casio's flash site I am curious a bit about the MZ1000 as well....In light of my inability to find boards to try out in the largets market in the US I think that if some of these "pro" board manufacturers wanted to really market their stuff they would do well to follow Casio's example on how to demo a product on the net....Their site told me much more about their board then any of the other sites, although the NON company affiliated sites for the PSR740 and 9000 are pretty good...I just want the board that's right for ME, but there is no way I can determine that without being able to get my hands on one..and most of the companies give only very generic info on their sites...Guess I am going to have to go to Philly to try some of these other boards.. which actually isn't much further than NY city from where I am anyway. It is rather frustrating though...
Al M