Drum Kit problem?

Posted by: hbinfo2001

Drum Kit problem? - 02/07/13 06:37 PM

Hi,Since I upgrade the version 5.0 I had some problem with the drum kit1
Like the Kramer style I ear a wierd sound like a crash sound on the 4 variation and intro,so I had to change the standard2 drum to standard1 drum.And I found many styles like this.
With the version 4.2b version no problem
I thing I am not the only one who have this problem
How to resolve this problem?
Can I re upgrade the version 5,0? or I have to change the drums
Thanks

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/09/13 05:27 PM

Hi, i re update the version 5.0a and its the same problem
At country style Kramer sd ,on the drum kit its POP so I have to change the pop drum to standard 1 drum at all the intros and variations and there still some other styles with the same problem
Upgrade 5.0a ??????
thanks
Posted by: kharri

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/09/13 06:26 PM

Not sure if the problem I'm having is the same or not.

I choose Unplugged/Slow Rock
My drum 1 and groove bank are set to 0. Even after I increase volume I still don't get drums.

I have this problem on a lot of my styles. Most of the styles I've loaded from the Ketron download don't have drums.
Posted by: Joe0710

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/10/13 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
At country style Kramer sd ,on the drum kit its POP so I have to change the pop drum to standard 1 drum at all the intros and variations and there still some other styles with the same problem
Upgrade 5.0a ??????
thanks

Hi,

can't confirm this on my Audya. I have updated to 5.0a.

Joe

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/10/13 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
Upgrade 5.0a ??????
thanks

see post above, unfortunately answered twice..

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/10/13 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: kharri
Not sure if the problem I'm having is the same or not.

I choose Unplugged/Slow Rock
My drum 1 and groove bank are set to 0. Even after I increase volume I still don't get drums.

I have this problem on a lot of my styles. Most of the styles I've loaded from the Ketron download don't have drums.

Hi kharri,

on the unplugged section there are a lot of style with volume 0, but this was also before version 5.0 and from my opinion it is ok because it is the unplugged section. The only thing I found is my post some weeks ago:
Link

But not sure if this is since 5.0a or was already there before.

Joe

Re: Drum Kit problem? - 02/10/13 07:20 AM

Hi, Some one told me that I have a problem with the audio drums maybe a parameter that I touch ,dont now but I have many style that on drum 1 I have this sound of a CRASH.
Thanks