SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#302749 - 05/18/07 09:49 AM New roland E 80 is now here in my studio, WOW!!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
My new Roland E 80 Workstation General Arranger Keyboard arrived here yesterday afternoon so I won’t be on the computer much for the next few days and then the following weekend I will be gone in the motorhome, (with the new Keyboard) to the Beach for a weekJ JOY!

I have owned a lot of keyboards since 1970 but this is a state of the art that is the finest board out of all of them. It has and does it all. I am super pleased with it. Check one out for your self, and I am willing to bet that you will agree.
Best to all,
Bebop

#302750 - 05/19/07 04:35 AM Re: New roland E 80 is now here in my studio, WOW!!
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Bebop.

Glad you like your E80.
Craig

#302751 - 05/24/07 12:23 PM Re: New roland E 80 is now here in my studio, WOW!!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
thanks Craig,
I am beginning to get a handle on it now after having it here for a week but I have been so busy I haven't spent much time with it. I find some similiarities with other Keyboard OS I have had and the manual is so well written it is easy to learn the new "stuff". I am just as pleased with this board as I was when I got it on the Stand. I have been mostly playing it so I know the styles pretty well by now and I like and will use most of them.
Our E 80 email list now has 6 members counting myself so it is growing as more people are getting delivery of this board.
As I read all the posts in both forums I begin to feel like the UK people are getting a different keyboard then we are getting in the US? Is that possible or are we just that much different from each other?
Anyway I feel this board is going to be a big seller and our Email list and this Roland Arranger Forum will grow right along with those sales.
Best to you and thank you for your many responses and help.
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online