A few days ago (before the BIG crash), you were telling us about your setup -"go to" set
up patches for example 'Rhodes/bass', 'Piano
&Strings/bass' and so on- Then you typed-
"These are the staples of my rhythm sound. If I turn the arranger on-I mute the bass part and play NOTHING in the left hand. I don't want to clutter up the arrangement any further, since I'm playing full chords with the right hand and singing the melody. I sing about 90% of each song -I take very short solo runs, and I only play a handful of instrumentals, so vocals, piano, bass & drums are the "band" most of the time"

As I don't have an arranger keyboard at this time, I'm trying to figure out the different
ways these keyboards can be used.
With reference to your "band" info above does this mean that in this case you
1 Pick a 'style', select the speed and instruments to be played and save it as a patch.
2 Set up the keyboard so that the arranger follows your chords in the right hand.
-Now this is what it SEEMS to me that your doing in this case- please correct me if I'm wrong. The part I don't understand is when you play a lead- even a short one, don't you have to transfer the chord recognition to the left hand-so you can play a few 'lead' notes with your right hand-and still have the
'arranger' follow your chords? It seems to me that is what you have to do -yet I can't figure out how its done.

------------------