Hi!

I realized I need a basic arranger in my life for a scratchpad. I create my own styles (simple backings), loops and basic sequencing. Everything else is on the computer but need to get away from it sometimes.

Over the years I have purchased the E443, CT-X5000 and finally the PSR-SX900. All have been sold since.

The 443 was really good but lacking features I should have gone for the 453.
I then went to the CT-X5000. It was really great but felt the overall sounds were lacking low end compared to Yamaha.
Then the PSR-SX900 was one great kit but at that price it was too expensive compared to what I could do with my PC so I sold it.

I need to go either towards most recent E473 (has USB audio) or going back to the CT-X5000 (has WAV recording).

Unless I was doing something wrong, the CT-X still is a bit behind on Yamaha's E473 overall sounds (low end, clarity).

I like Casio as a brand but Yamaha's sounds are a bit better. Yamaha otoh are really messing with my mind with the features it's driving me nuts.

So....should I be content with the CT-X's slighly inferior sounds or move on to the E473. Decisions..decisions..

Edited by Yul (09/09/22 07:46 AM)