My organ, that is. "Fixed" it myself. Couldn't find anyone to fix it so I opened it up, pulled all five circuit boards (there's one for each set of drawbars and the pedals) and every connector I could find, cleaned and reseated them all and plugged it back in. Miracle!!! It worked. Not only did it work but the low-level hum that always plagued it was gone and it was crystal clear. It was so quiet I didn't think it was on until I hit a key. It sounds better than ever and I'm thinking probably a loose connection from shipping and/or initial (poor) assembly. In any case, I'm estatic and so is my SEVEN smile who has just been waiting to get together with it. They're in seperate rooms so it's a PITA to record them together but I'm working on a plan to permanently get them together; probably an 'L' shape configuration. At the moment, they are not well balanced in the mixer but hey, I'll get around to it once they're permanantly set up.

Celebration tune. Arranger connection is....Tenor Sax is my old PA1x Pro (I know it's not authentic, I just like the sound of it smile ). And yes, I know, the mix is lousy plus I didn't bother to equalize, normalize, compress, or otherwise tweak it. I'll do that once I do a 'guitar' version with my friend/guitarist, Bob. He's a beautiful player.

https://app.box.com/s/ljsqn3960msz8hc9rc9ojbu7u62y2vsx

chas