Tony Madalone and several other folks have told me I sound a lot like Dean Martin when I sing. Today, while performing at an adult day care center, one of the state inspectors came for a surprise visit. He was in the director's office when I fired up and commented it was nice they had music for the the folks during the time they were there, and he was really a big Dean Martin fan. He then said, I never knew that Dean Martin sang any of Merle Haggard songs, especially Silver Wings. She replied, that's not Dean Martin - it's Gary Diamond. He said, "I know Dean Martin's voice, and I worked for a PR Company in NY for years and he was one of our accounts. I got free tickets to see him all the time, and I know his voice when I hear it." She chuckled and replied, "Well, that's Gary Diamond, it's not recorded music, and would you please come with me." She led him around the corner where I was playing and he was astounded. He thought they were playing a CD over the house system. She later related the story to everyone in attendance after the inspector left the building - everyone got a big chuckle, including me.

Another fun day as an OMB entertainer,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)