I Attended an Info session with Yamaha last night in Boronia Melbourne On the T5, and coming from someone who sold his T4 to get an audya 76 (which I love and I am not selling) I can tell you the T5 is all class. People that are saying it"s a small step up from T4 don't know what they are talking about.

My impression on the sounds and extra features along with the additional bonus software IPAD usability and 76 notes makes this a winner. The sound is jaw dropping, and Yamaha along with pretty much perfect samples of many instruments and styles have not only cleaned them up beautifully, but have delivered a fabulous entertainers paradise.

The yamaha presenter told me that the ability to loop multi pads is built in to this release which was really my main and only concern with a purchase, which i was more than happy to go ahead with. the Once again the avi's movies and demo"s are in no way able to present the real sound of sitting in front of the mighty T5! You must if you have not already, sit listen and play to understand what I am conveying to you.