... don't mean to start another discussion about Bose ... I had 8 or 9 agency gigs this month … they call, tell me where, time what kind of music to play and not much about the venue (most of the agency people have never seen the venues, just solicit and take phone orders). My main system is the Bose compact and this month I had a couple of stage gigs with the Bose model 1 and 2 B1’s. Yesterday, I had the compact in the van from Friday and Sat. I get to the gig early, I was told to set up in the grand atrium … I thought I would be playing back-round for folks as they visited the little shops. As I was setting up, workers remove the tables and set up theater seats. Long story short, 250 plus people, every spot in the balcony was taken and that little Bose compact kicked butt. It was the first time I had to set the volume to 12 o’clock. Actually, other musicians came up to me and said it wasn’t possible that I was only using that ‘stick’ and asked if I was going through a house system, they were amazed at the quality of the output and I have to say I was again very impressed.
Ciao,
Jerry

Attachments
townsquare.jpg