After six months away from the People's Republic of Maryland, I've returned to my loving spouse. Yes, she let me in the house, and at this moment she's cooking supper for me.

I arrived yesterday and was greeted by nasty winds, freezing cold temperatures, a blast of winter during early spring. Damned I really miss Marathon Key, Florida, those sugar-white beaches, swaying palm trees, turquoise blue waters and balmy 75 to 85 degree temperatures.

I also miss playing for the ladies in the Tiki Bars, marinas and restaurants. As soon as one of the ADs found out I was home, she called my wife and booked me for 2 p.m. tomorrow afternoon. Hardly had time to take a shower before the telephone began ringing.

I went back to the boat today to clear out the gear that went south with me, shorts, short sleeved shirts, sandals, flip-flops, island attire. The boat is a real mess right now, but in a couple weeks I'll have it looking like new again and ready for a summer of sailing Chesapeake Bay.

When I got to the marina yesterday afternoon, the lady that owns the place told me to bring my booking calendar with me the next time I come to the boat so she can set up at least three marina parties. Sure wish I was 20 years younger. wink

I'm thinking seriously about a PSR-950, and hopefully, within the next few weeks or so I'll get to put my grubby hands on one so I can check it out in person. Everyone I talk with that owns one cannot say enough great things about this keyboard.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)