Well, time to move on from this forum. I know I have made this comment before, but this time I think it will be the last.

The last comments by cgiles in another thread prompted this, did NOT cause it mind you, but acted as the catalyst. In some posts I have made in recent threads I have adopted a more conciliatory tone (apart from the last response I made to him) but cgiles wants to continue on with his silly childish games, aided and abetted by folks who I thought knew better.

And I know I rose to it, but it was really uncalled for in the first place.

I am tired of dealing with the s@#t that goes down here, and I am going to forums where users still have some respect for thread integrity, and like to maintain serious, fun and enlightening forum threads and posts.

No offence to Nigel at all, he runs the forum as he sees fit, and it is not his fault that some folks here abuse his amenability, but if the band ain't working, it's time to move on....

I know 99% of the people here don't give two hoots, and that's fine as I have no regard for them in either liking, or dis-liking them. They are pretty much nobodies to me..
For those that could understand me, and were happy to engage in honest debate and discussion, I will miss that, but I will certainly NOT miss this forum..

Anyhoo, that's it from me, good luck to some of you, wake up to yourselves to others, and for the rest, ehh, who cares!

Ta ta