I know this may not be the best place for this post but I know this is where all the real pros hang out.

I'm looking for a couple sentences for the back of an advertising trading card that describes what I do. By reading the following sentences you'll get the idea of what I'm trying to say!

I'd love another set of eyes to help me word this better.. There are 4 sentences I've listed but I'm open to change some or all of it if you have a great idea..

Here's what I have:

Mikey sings with his futuristic keyboard every kid's favorite songs adding a modern twist like never before that turns one man into a 16 piece band.

Mikey plays his futuristic keyboard and sings every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like never heard before that turns one man into a 16 piece band.

Mikey uses his futuristic keyboard to sing every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like they never heard before.

Mikey puts on a concert with his futuristic keyboard featuring every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like they have never heard before by turning one man into a 16 piece band.

Either post your idea or modification or email me at djmikey1@aol.com

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com