after having a korg pa50 for a while, i might want to go with psr3000, mainly because of it's easier to work with OS, and because this one provides more modern features (even if i am not gonna use direct internet thing for instance too much)
i only breafly had the chance to play a psr3000, few months ago, and i honeslty can not remember how was it like, compared with pa50. at that time i remember i even posted on the forum my impressions, but should i trust them anymore!?
in fact, in those five-ten minutes really, how much could i check?
so, i'd like to ask for your oppinion, those that have (had) both of this instruments. what is their abilities compared to each other? really, the psr's manual is not telling almost anything, unfortunatelly!
1. do you think the sounds are comparable? (matter of taste, i know, but need your oppinion) - i liked the sounds on pa50 quite alot.
2. the styles - are they tweakable as in pa50? can you change their sounds on-fly? how many user styles location for new-custom styles? can the factory styles be changed/saved over?
3. assigning action to multi pad. in pa50 i could assign not only sounds but also some functions to the four pads. can i do that in psr?
4. what do you think about key action/feel compared in this two instruments?
5. how's vocal harmonist in psr3000? any good...?
6. is the difference between psr3000 and psr1500 sooo huge? (pricing pa50 = psr1500) i might consider 1500 for a change.
7. and one other important thing to me: in the pa50 there was a anoying noise coming out the speakers, but headphones too, even when the volume slider was all the way down. when going the slider up, this noise stop gradually, but is beeng replaced by the other type of noise, the "normal" one that comes with volume increasing anyway. i know this is a problem that also some other pa50 users had. so, my question is, how clean is the outputs of psr? can i record into the computer without having to apply heavy noise reduction?

i also have some other question, but for more i'll try to surf the forum a little bit!
thanks for sharring!