Guys I'm soooo sorry posting this in the Zone arranger section, but I REALLY am wripping out my hair on this one (it's off topic, again really sorry). Nigel sorry for posting this here, it's just there are so many members here with knowledge on so many different things outside of keyboards.

Aside from arranger keyboards we all have other hobbies, well I've recently decided to start collecting vintage bicycles.

Well I have in my possession a vintage bicycle from Firestone. I have never searched for anything on the web that turned up NOTHING, and I mean zilch! Basically you think of it and it's on the web Nothing comes up for my particual model because it isn't supposed to exist prior to the 1960's. Mine's called the Firestone 500

Anywho...., this Firestone came from an elderly gentleman who says he bought it for his wife in the 1940's (not 60's). Well the bike design, color, ect seem to be consistent with that, but I think I have a "phantom" Firestone.

Firestone bikes were actually other brands such as Huffy, Cleveland Welding, Murray, and a few other just with the Firestone endorsement. Well all Firestones name plates have the model of the bike along with the Firestone name, and the bike will say who the actual maker is be it Huffy, Colson, Monark, ect.

Well this Firestone 500 I have has a nameplate that just says Firestone, and NO WHERE on the bike does it mention the bike being produced by another maker. There is also a small painted emblem that refers to Arco-Div. American-Marietta. I'm assuming either one of the HUGE Firestone Dealerships from Ohio or Georgia years back.

I think I figured it out. I think this is one of the FEW if only model actually made by the Firestone corp, and bears no other maker other than their own.

Anyone ever see one of own one as a child?

Sorry to be so long winded guys, but my fingers hurt from all the online searching I've done, and there's NOTHING out there.

If anyone wants to see PICS I'll email them to you.. Beautiul Bike Too... May be a nice flashback for some on the forum

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.