Fran,
I wanted to tell you something about the MZ-2000 before I forget, and while it's fresh on my mind.

Did you know that by utilizing the voice editing features on the MZ (which are quite extensive--still today even beyond the PSR-3000), you can make a version of Yamaha's "sweet flute" on the MZ-2000? When I had the MZ I created a "sweet flute", man it sounded nice too.

One instrument I did like on the PSR's (or should I say the concept of the instrument and not really the sound itself), was the Fusion Bass. The only problem was that Yamaha's Fusion Bass from the PSR-2100 down sounded like complete crap because of the poor quality "slap bass" guitar.

So I made one on the MZ-2000, and it sounded great. I say take advantage of the "voice editing" on yor MZ-2000. That thing is really deep! Man you get 4 element voice structuring with velocity curves and all the other goodies

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.