As some of you know one of the speakers on my Logitech z2200s went south on me. For people like Don and Eddie south is a BAD thing.

I called Logitech and they sent me a completely new system. They even paid the shipping. What a great company!

There is a chain of stores in our area called ABC Warehouse. They supposedly sell at warehouse prices. ABC Warehouse was advertising a pair of Dual LU43PB speakers for 16 dollars. I bought them. These are supposedly 3 way speakers. They do contain a 4 inch "woofer" instead of the 3 inch speaker that is in the Logitech satellite. I hooked them into the Logitech sub and gave them a drive. I think they sound a little better than the stock Logitechs.

The sound is still very crisp and clear but I think there might be a bit more midrange.
I used them last night at an assisted care place. Everyone remarked at how good my vocals and Tyros sounded.

I got 75 bucks for a one hour performance plus my whole PA system fits in a large gym bag. I like things like this.

Tom

Tom