Hi:
Logitech finally got the new Z5500's from the factory, and as promised sent me a complete new unit by air.
Looks identical to the old except they changed all speaker cables to banana clips and sent 5 sets of wires with the ends tinned with solder and positive wire marked.

I'm having a problem with the volume, the old one took the signal from the mains on my 9k and seemed to match up with what everyone else seemed to be using ie sub set at about 4, center at max and sats at max, and it was very loud, the new one dos'nt reach that volume until boost 10.
I ran the eq vol up to almost max on the keyboard, and with the keyboard vol control set at about 50% it borders on too much for the onboards, and still the boost has to be at 6 on the logitech.

I had a midi someone had made with high volume and played it thru the system and cranked the boost and the logitech really pump the volume, but sorta seems like it needs a pre/amp or something.

I need help here, cause I don't know what I'm doing, or if the new one is defective, I plan on calling tech support at logitech tomorrow when they're open, but would appreciate any chit/chat on this subject, that could be of some help.

Just about had it with electronic gadgets. Now my computer is acting up.......Pose