I went to Guitar Center where they had this on display along with the PX300 and PX100.

The stereo grand piano sounded excellent in my opinion. There was a $1600 Yamaha digital that sounded a little better, but it had better onboard speakers too. I was really impressed with the grand piano sound.

The feel of the keys were as good, in my opinion, as any of the other digital pianos they had at Guitar Center.

The $799 included stand and onboard speakers.

None of the other voices were any better than the voices I get on my PSR3000.

If you want the feel of a piano, the sound of a piano, and you don't want to spend more than $1000, I think this is the way to go.

The best way to go, would be to get a Fatar or M-Audio 88-key controller, a laptop, speakers, and sampling softare. But this will cost much more money, and it will look terrible in your living room.

I plan on getting one for my daughter for her 4th birthday. I'll have to ask Dano about a price.

By the way, the PX300 didn't sound nearly as good. I'm not sure if the piano sample was inferior or it was merely that the onboard speakers are inferior. The PX100's keybed is clearly inferior to the other two higher models.

Beakybird