Got a new Logitech Z-5500 for Christmas, Read the manual copied Gary's instructions, tried everything I can think of, but can only get sub and 2 sat speakers to work.

Connected to psr9000... used splitter 1/8 stereo (plugged into controller-[musical note]) to 2--1/4 phone into mains on board, no matter what I do the best I can get is 2 sats and the sub. I've made several attempts at changing the cables I used a 1/4 stereo to 1/8 mini stereo at the keyboard to 1/8 mini at the sub.( same results 2 sats and the sub) I've moved the sats plugs around on the rear of the sub, justs gives diferent 2 speakers. I've tried every combination of the controls on the controller only thing that works is stereo 1 and x2. moved the switch on back of controller with no more results.

Two sattelites are not enough to carry the volume that I need even here in the studio,a small room about 14' x 24'

The system seems to work okay including the remote, only thing I can see wrong is the grate and ring around the grate buzzes when a low A note is played. Should be able to fix this with no problem, but the hook up has got me stumped. Looks like the only way to make this work is to make a splitter on each satt stand, so both speakers can plug in and run together on each side of stereo
Anybody got any Ideas?? Love to hear them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS..............POSE