Hello Everybody -

Well, it's taken quite some time but I finally got some of my accordion music recorded and converted into MP3s.

This is REALLY raw stuff. One take, no editing, no overdubbing, and lots of mistakes, but it was really fun to put together.

I used my Millenium digital reedless accordion, my Ketron XD3 arranger, and recorded everything into a Yamaha AW16G DAW. Some of the songs were recorded using the XD3's lead, while the songs that have Millenium in the title used the Millenium's accordion sounds.

These are really large files. Kind of stream-of-conciousness playing. If you are dial-up please don't even consider downloading these files. It's my music and even I wouldn't wait 30 minutes to hear it! It's just not worth it unless you have a broadband connection.

There are some obvious problems with the Millenium right-hand voices spiking. It's my fault. I'm new to the AW16g and learning.

I can't wait to start editing this with Sonar, remixing it correctly, overdubbing, etc. This is just my first attempt at putting music on the web.

Thanks for listening. All comments are welcome.

Tommy
http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/tnavone@pacbell.net