Well, since the bulk of my questions were cluttering up another thread, I thought I'd start a new thread with my questions.

I have a Millenium reedless accordion. The sound module has two outs - L & R. Simple enough. I would like to use a Creative Labs Nomad to record the Millenium live, i.e., exactly what I play on the Millenium is recorded digitally on the Nomad. I heard the recordings The Pro made with this setup and was very impressed.

The Nomad has a single 1/8" line in. It records in stereo. How do I connect the Millenium sound module into this? I have to use two separate 1/4" plugs from the L&R outs on my sound module and I assume I would need to purchase an 1/8" male to dual 1/4" female adapter to accept these cables. I then have no volume or level control, so the thought of a cheap mixer comes to mind. Could I buy a little Behringer with four inputs and run the two 1/4" cables from the sound module into the mixer, and also run the 1/8" line in from the Nomad into the mixer as well?

I'm a little confused. If anybody can help out that would be most appreciated.

Thank you.