Anyone know off hand what the difference is between the two as far as sound quality... I know the QY-100 is the newer model, but they both use the exact same XG voice set. From my understanding even though it has the XG voice set there are still 4mbs of sound to that set (which really isn't that bad)... My PSR-550 has 8mbs, and from what I was told by Yamaha that 8mb's is shared with the XG voices as well (not sure if that's really true though)... Anyone have an experience with these two units? I've heard many good things about them and from what I also understand the sequencers in them are quite good in that they function like a standard 16 track you'd find on a synth... Both units apparntly have an 8 track pattern recorder and a 16 track linear sequencer.. I'm wondering if they operate like my old Yamaha EX-7 because it too had an 8 track pattern sequencer and 16 track linear as well... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.