I've just about had it with the EXTREMELY noisy output of my PSR-550. It's way too noisy to do any decent recording with. I end up having to do way too much to cut back the hiss when I'm recording on my Zoom MRS-4... I end up having to cut the Hi Eq settings very low (which then compromises sound), just to drop some of the hiss... It's time I said good bye to the PSR-550. It's a great sounding keyboard and all, but it is not suited for studio recording.. It needs to at least have stereo outputs in either RCA or 1/4" jacks.. This combination headphone/output isn't working at all.. I'd like to get my hands on a PSR-640 either used or new... Anyone know of any out there other than on Ebay? Also if anyone knows of anyone looking for a keyboard, my 550's now on the market...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.