Hi everybody,

My review about the Tyros

After a long time of playing I came to the conclusion that I have NO regrets that I bought the TYROS.

How the Tyros looks:

The design is very good, in a nice silver color and the attached speakers looks very nice on the keyboard.
Also the layout is well-thought-out and the buttons are solid (no cheap stuff) and the
important buttons are illuminated in nice colors.
The Display is great , sharp, bright, and gives you all the info you need to control the Tyros.
It is also well adjustable in height and in brightness . I really love this display!!!

How the Tyros sounds:

I never had so much fun on playing a keyboard then this time!!
You have 300 styles to choose from and it is great fun to play with them.
Every style has 4 variations and special the SESSIONS and the PRO styles are superb.
With the BASIC styles you have a good combo to play almost every song.
Together with the OTS you have 1200 great registrations to play with.
And that is only the beginning ! Naturally you can program your own registrations
and save then in a USER, DISK or HARD-DISK

The sounds are also great . Clear ,warm and especially with the DSP they are very good.
It covers from classic to hyper modern so there is every thing you need on this board.

You can also record you playing live or in multi-track recording and later you can edit
your performing to correct mistakes or make changes .

I tried the Voice-editor on the CD on my computer with the Tyros and it works great
You can upload the voices from the Tyros to your Computer and edit the voices in very
sophisticated way to make new sounds and later send them to the Tyros in the
Custom voice bank .Then you can play your own voices and use them in registrations.

You have to see and hear this instrument because words can’t say everything.
There is a lot more for me to explore so my review is short but I hope you get a
good impression of this keyboard.

Gerrit