Hi Friends,
The MS-100 & the SD-1, I'm not wanting to compare the two boards!
I was wondering about the keys only on the MS-100! If they were well made and solid & If they compared to the 76 keys on the SD1? I'm looking for an older 76 key board that I could use to control my 2000! I don't know if MS-100 would work good together with my PSR-2000?? If someone who has owned one and could fill me in, it would be great!
How are the sounds & Styles, on the MS-100?
I just remembered you could put a hd in them too. I have a few of their styles that I play on the 2000.
Thankx in advance &
God Bless,
Nobby

posted by mc

The ms100 was discontinued in 1998 0r 89. I don't know if you will find one new at this point maybe a used one. if I remember it had weighted keys, a hard drive and very good sounds and styles. If you get your hands on one it will be a great find. I can load all of the styles from the ms60 in to the hard drive. the have two boards for the price of one.

I think george Kane had one for sale at his store.

good luck

Hi Mc,
I have complete spec's on the MS-100, and I know that they are discontinued. I'f I buy one I would be looking for a used one.
One that they didn't still want half the price of the board when it was new.
What I was more curious about was the feel of the keys,and how they compared to the feel of the SD-1? I would like to have a board with 76 keys, to play with here at home
and midi it to my 2000! I can't afford a lot after I bought the 2000.
All the best,
Nobby

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 04-11-2002).]